<$BlogMetaDat/***************************************/ a$>

Thursday, July 13, 2006

John Conner and the Resistance

www.theresistancemanifesto.com John Conner actually warns us against real life terminator machines. This site gives me the giggles. In a nutshell, think Wierd Christians against the Lucifernians, and gays, and killer robots.
While I think John Conner is a douche, I am fringe enough to be into some of this shit.
Most notable, the Bohemian Grove
http://www.sonomacountyfreepress.com/bohos/bohofact.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_grove

Sounds like a fun party to me. Well, maybe not the snuff videos.


Which reminds me, we have NEVER endorsed violence on this blog.
Which also reminds me, if the NSA is reading this, I might be interested in applying for a position or internship.
If a shadow government op is reading this, I DEFINITLY want to be evaluated for employment.
If a satanic shape-shifting reptilian entity is reading this, I would like to know what kind of computer they have and what operating system is most common down in the labyrinthian lizard complex.

I bet you assholes use Windows XP.

wetreligion ( at) yahoo.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

hahaha

yeah me too!

i'm more interested in an alien job tho

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We use Windows XP professional, professional.

Mars needs women, but reptilians need new computers. Please help us.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home