<$BlogMetaDat/***************************************/ a$>

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

THE DANCE

we each experience things which are incredible and beyond our ability to cope and conceive

pain, suffering, death; bliss, love, and peace. from another perspective the lives lost in bombing runs are dandelions mowed. harvesting souls. pain and limb loss abundant.

thinking makes it so.

trouble . reflection.

how can i back any of this up? with my wet sack of suffering. failed ventures.

reflection is the key
and duality.
duality.

in between
duality.


my personality cannot back this up.
by ego tests i will fail.
my concepts claim this as reality.
my testimony isn't still.
i'll eat my words a thousand times over.
regret my actions
and spin


reflection.

duality.

we're all fucked. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home