<$BlogMetaDat/***************************************/ a$>

Sunday, June 11, 2006

truth911

I don't spend much time perusing 911 conspiracy sites online, for the same reason I stay away from UFOs... the sheer amount of idiots and wierdos who are obsessed with these wierd topics. But, judging by the amount of advertising and variety there is on these sites, I would gauge that this has a way bigger following than any other conspiracy out there, and I can't wait to see the literature on it in another 5 years or so. Many many people have devoted their lives to sorting through the facts and data-mining this topic. www.pentagonstrike.co.uk has a neat little flash presentation with some good photos and quotes on the pentagon bombing. I like the style, and the music. Makes it seem fun. I wonder if there is any good 911truth fictional novels out there, its such a dramatic topic, it would make good reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home