<$BlogMetaDat/***************************************/ a$>

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Turkish black ops caught

What was called a suicide bombing by the press, was in reality black ops. Locals capture a team of black ops, take their pictures, confiscate one ID, and almost lynch them before the cops rescue them. One confesses to an earlier bombing blamed on the Kurds. Remember the British Basra incident? Remember those Iraqi car drivers who discovered bombs planted on their vehicles? Remember 911? Oklahoma? Um, practically every terrorist bombing ever? Like in Bali, Moscow, etc etc.

xymphora talks about the Turkey incident.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,
You have a great this post blog here.
I wanted to share with you and everybody reading this comment an amazing opportunity. Maybe you have heard about power forced matrix before but trust me, I have studied many other power forced matrix thats available on the net, none can compares with this one.
You have to study my power forced matrix site to understand what I mean.
I am 100% sure of this opportunity that I will pay your initial membership so you can try it out for FREE! You have nothing to loose.
Best regards

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,
You have a great this post blog here.
I wanted to share with you an amazing opportunity. Maybe you have heard about power forced matrix before but trust me, I have studied many other power forced matrix thats available on the net, none can compares with this one.
You have to study my power forced matrix site to understand what I mean.
I am so sure of this opportunity that I will pay your initial membership so you can try it out for FREE!
Best regards

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home