<$BlogMetaDat/***************************************/ a$>

Sunday, May 14, 2006

BUSTED!

I knew eventually i would debunk that Depleted Uranium story on Rense.Com that Mark posted a link to. If that first photo seemed a little familiar, its because it is of a fetus born with Harlequin Ichthyosis, a rare autossomic recessive hereditary trait. I think I even saw a documentary on cable TV about one of the few survivors of this disorder.

A tastefull illustration of the disorder.
Here are some more graphic photos, via Ogrish.com

So maybe the radiation triggered it, huh? I don't care. I'm not saying that DU contamination isn't real and a serious issue. I am saying that we all know the quality of post on Rense.com, and that the whole article was BS propaganda. The 'foundation' it links to is just as bogus. At the best donations supports more propoganda, at the worst they buy RPGs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

ok, so you found the name for that disorder. does that mean it is not DU caused? and how do you know the foundation is bogus? i suspect it too, after hearing your thoughts on it.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home